Sunday 7 October 2012

eat shit, suck balls


Today I tested my very technical running socks for the first time. They promised A LOT including an anti-blister function. Above are my toes after the run.... I ran bit faster than last week which is 10.48 km per hour. 



Later on today I got this message from a cashpoint in Camden. So I decided to eat shit from Camden Market. The lamb tagine I got, didn't seem that shit in the end.... I did not decide to suck any balls. This is not that kind of blog.



I managed to drink some shit though after seeing Looper in the cinema. It was okish apart from the usual shit where all the main heroes are blokes and they are very violent but somehow still cool and the women(all 2 of them) are strippers or mothers. Yeah, nothing new in there.



No comments:

Post a Comment