Sunday 13 January 2013

I am following a training plan, seriously!


Hmm...somehow my corrected training plan looks, well, really corrected. The only thing I'v managed to do properly are the days of rest. But I have to say that the first week doesn't really count since it was the New Year and shit. This week my biggest failure was today as I didn't do anything. Luckily I swapped the days a little bit on the plan and did the long run already yesterday. It says 90 minutes on the schedule and that's precisely what I ran. I still don't have a watch to take with me but clearly my inner clock and distance estimating skills are perfect! I am a machine! I managed to cover 16.2Km which means not that fast speed but apparently you'r not meant to do the long runs too fast in any case.

No comments:

Post a Comment