Monday 10 December 2012

gaining back superpowers

After two weeks of feeling miserable I'm finally getting myself back together. I detest illness. It's the stupidest invention on Earth. Can I just choose never to be ill again? My whiskey drinking habits are obviously not helping and for the first time ever in my life I have decided to make a New Year's resolution. I HATE our stupid culture that starts showing Weight Watchers adverts right after we finished our Xmas dinners but for one time only I have to give in. This marathon will not happen if I continue enjoying whiskey this much! So I will promise to drastically cut down drinking and start a real training routine on a New Year. Wow

Today I went running and I ran fast! Faster than ever before(12km per hour to be precise). Maybe it was the long break from running or the super chilly weather that made me do it but it was amazing! I loved every moment of it and this bizarre thought came to me: I might actually like the actual act of running.



Yesterday I was a superhuman by the way. I cycled that horrible hill home in hangover, wearing a pencil skirt and a way too hot winter jacket whilst carrying two small xmas trees, xmas decorations, pots and pans and other kitchen utensils, some clothes and art materials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment